Why A Privacy Statement?
informing you about-
- the types of personal information eraiESCROW collects about you through its escrow contract;
- how it collects that information;
- the general purposes for which it collects such information;
- the types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- the choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
empowering you to choose-
- whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
assuring you that eraiESCROW -
- takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided.
ensuring accountability to individuals who believe that eraiESCROW has not complied with these privacy principles.
Information Corrections Or Changes
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information. You may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. If you need assistance or have questions about correcting information, you can contact us via e-mail.
How We Put Information To Good Use
We use information about you for purposes of monitoring and improving our internal operations, as well as to ensure that we: (i) bill you properly, (ii) administer your account in accordance with your agreements with us and (iii) properly perform the services you have requested.
Only those eraiESCROW employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by an eraiESCROW employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
The Accountability of eraiESCROW's Agents and Business Partners
Our trusted vendors and business partners are responsible for processing or handling some of the information that we receive. These vendors and business partners are not authorized to use such information for purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.
4100 Corporate Square, Suite 123
Naples, Florida, 34104